Changes in Dutch Occupational Health and Safety Law
The employment market changes at a fast pace and the sustainable deployment of personnel is becoming increasingly important. Current Occupational Health & Safety law is not up-to-date. Employment conditions are changing rapidly and this requires changes in the law too. On 24 January 2017, the Upper House approved the legislative proposal for an amended Occupational Health & Safety law.
What has changed in this law? Where are the focus areas?
- Open surgery for the Health and Safety doctor;
- Right to ask for a second opinion;
- Company doctor has access to work floor;
- Role of company doctor is more independent;
- Speaking to employee representative;
- Basic contract Health and Safetyprovision;
- Regulations and contract;
- Start date of law.
White-paper: Changes in Dutch Occupational Health and Safety Law
We have drafted a white-paper for you: Changes in Dutch Occupational Health and Safety Law. You can request this white-paper, free of charge, using the button below. All of the points are covered briefly. If you have any questions about the coming changes, don’t hesitate to send an email to: email@example.com. We’ll be in touch.Get your free whitepaper now
Dutch health and Safety Law whitepaper - May 2017.pdf