Doing business in the Netherlands
Are you doing business or are you considering doing business in the Netherlands? Accon International can tell you all about the tax rules, HR aspects and permit requirements you need to think about. We would be more than happy to provide on-point advisory services and help you advance your business, with a focus on the future.
Come to the Netherlands and do business! The Netherlands is a world leader in a number of sectors
- The Netherlands has a favourable tax regime for foreign companies
- The Netherlands offers an attractive investment climate
- The Netherlands offers many highly educated, multilingual professionals
What Accon International has to offer
Accon International is a division of accon■avm, a Dutch consulting and accounting firm boasting more than 1,000 professionals who are experts in their respective fields.
Your accon■avm adviser:
- Speaks English and German
- Knows all about your particular sector
- Is well-versed in how to do business in the Netherlands
- Works in multidisciplinary teams: tax services, accounting, corporate finance, auditing, HR, payroll and legal services
- Has contacts with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration
Large network of expertise
accon■avm is the only Dutch member firm of GMN International, an association of legally independent accounting firms. Thanks to this network, accon■avm has easy access to experts around the world if cross-border issues come up. Additionally, international business partners can consult with accon■avm if they have clients who are interested in doing business in the Netherlands.
Download our guide: Doing business in the Netherlands
Get your free whitepaper now
Doing business in the Netherlands - Accon International mei 2019.pdf
<< back to Dutch auditors and consultants